Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, (Earning a Spanish Driver’s License), by Trevor Leeden

by Patty Ryan posted on 17 February 2015

As you may know, there are only a few countries outside the E.U. that have license reciprocity with Spain. Those of us arriving to Spain from outside the E.U. must have a Spanish driver’s license within the first six months after receiving our residence card. This process is exceedingly frustrating & time consuming. As usual, Trevor manages to add a humor to this very Spanish experience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.