At Dolores place in Cuidalcampo, the exact location will be shared closer to the date. Please bring something to share( e.g. bread, fruit, dips, veggies)
One of the unique features of our club is that whilst we come together as a larger group at our Monthly Meetings, on a monthly basis we also hold Area Coffee Mornings for smaller groups in the area of Madrid local to you. Our members really cherish this opportunity to get to know the members close to where they live and thus seeing lots of familiar faces at the larger Monthly Meetings. It is also really helpful to meet your fellow area members face to face, to exchange useful tips and information that is local to you. As an INC member, you are welcome to attend any coffee morning in any of the areas, in addition to your own.
Please remember that it is very important that you RSVP to the host or area contact, whoever is listed on the announcement of the Coffee Morning. Your hostess provides coffee, tea and juice and you are requested to bring a sweet or a savory dish to share with 10 people.
We welcome guests and any prospective members to any of our Area Coffee Mornings.
For further information and RSVP please contact your Area Contact.
- Area 1 – NorthEast : La Moraleja and all points north
- Area 2 – North : Mirasierra, Puerta de Hierro, Tres Cantos
- Area 3 – Center : Madrid, all “central” districts, Chamberí, Barrio de Salamanca, Chamartin, Retiro, etc.
- Area 4 – West : Aravaca, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Humera
- Area 5 – NorthWest: Las Rozas, Las Matas, Boadilla del Monte, Majadahonda