1. These general conditions (hereinafter, “the General Conditions”) regulate the use of the website service of www.incmadrid.org (hereinafter, “the INC website”) that International Newcomers Club of Madrid with registered office at Calle Conde de Aranda 20, Piso 5 Izq.28001 Madrid, with C.I.F. número: G82944695, makes available to Internet users.
2. To communicate with us, we put at your service different means of contact that you will find in our “Contact” section (https://www.incmadrid.org/contact/).
3. INC, informs that the INC website’s purpose is to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities and events carried out by this organization and the information it provides for the users.
5. The intellectual property rights of the INC website and the various elements contained therein are owned by INC.
6. The exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation correspond to this organization.
7. INC reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation of this.
8. INC does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the INC website, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
9. Both the access to the INC website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The user will be responsible for all the actions that she/he carries out with her/his user ID. INC will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information.
10. INC does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection or contents of the links of third parties referred to in the INC website.
11. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the INC website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual Property rights of INC, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
12. INC is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the INC website, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
13. Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small text files that we send to your computer to keep a record of your preferences and remember them when you return.
15. The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used by the INC website.
16. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on their hard drive. To do this, we suggest the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently use.