The International Newcomers Club of Madrid is comprised of diverse and dynamic members from all over the globe. Our mission is to help newcomers settle quickly and yet we have several members who have a long history with our club. Whether you’ve just arrived or have been here for a while we want to welcome
Our season is a full year. Although we get together mainly from September through June, we stay connected all year, through our website, social media and chat groups. We host monthly events on various topics and try to find unique venues in which to hold these events. In addition, we have divided Madrid into five geographic areas for members to get to know each other better and to exchange helpful tips within their specific area.
- Area 1 | NorthEast La Moraleja and all points north
- Area 2 | North Mirasierra, Puerta de Hierro, Tres Cantos
- Area 3 | Center Madrid, all “central” districts, Chamberí, Barrio de Salamanca, Chamartin, Retiro, etc.
- Area 4 | West Aravaca, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Humera
- Area 5 | NorthWestLas Rozas, Las Matas, Boadilla del Monte, Majadahonda